Complaint Review: North America Pageant System

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By:Vancouver British Columbia Canada
North America Pageant System
6 Michael Ave Derry, New Hampshire United States of America

North America Pageant System Solar System Productions North America Pageant System Is A Scam. Charlene Will Steal Your Money. She is dishonest and cruel! Derry, New Hampshire

I wish I had reviewed this pageant system before I handed any money over to Charlene Craig. She talked me into competing in her pageant system and told me I would get a crown and sash once I paid my deposit to start promoting myself to fundraise money for the rest of the pageant fees. I paid her $250 and received nothing! Not even a letter in the mail, I got nothing from this woman.

After I paid her the money she told me I had to pay her the remaining $375 to get my crown and sash. I tried very hard to save up the money but after loosing my job the pageant was not going to be possible for me. I let her know I wouldn't be able to compete with 9 months notice and asked for the $250 back since I had not received anything for that money. She deleted and blocked me from contacting her and refuses to give me my money back. She basically stole my money!

This woman is heartless. She is always talking bad about other people and other contestants, after everything I've now read I realize her pageants are a joke! I have been scammed by this woman who stole my money. I plan on sending the police to her house and if that doesn't work I will be taking her to small claims court. She took the last bit of money I had to my name, she knows I'm unemployed and broke, how could anyone be so heartless?

Do not give this woman your money, there are many legitimate pageant systems out there, do not choose to participate in this one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-America-Pageant-System/Derry-New-Hampshire-03038/North-America-Pageant-System-Solar-System-Productions-North-America-Pageant-System-Is-A-Sc-954952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North America Pageant System