- Report: #487209
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: North America Pageants, Inc - North America Productions, Inc - Charlene Craig
North America Pageants, Inc - North America Productions, Inc - Charlene Craigwww.northamericaproductions.com Internet United States of America
North America Pageants, Inc - North America Productions, Inc - Charlene Craig North America Productions, North America Pageants This is a huge scam. Don't spend a dime with this company! Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. When I sent her my entry fee I had to pay an additional fee of about $20 to send via Paypal.
2. Once I got signed up with her it took almost two months to get my crown and sash.
3. Whenever I would call her, she would trash talk other contestants.
4. She practically forced me to recruit other contestants for her.
5. At the last minute she added on additional costs(opening number shirts and gifts you had to purchase for the contestants in your division Charlene herself the assistant producer and the choreographer)
6. For the amount you pay to enter $675 practically nothing was included.
7. She promised to find me a roommate to split the cost of the hotel and never did.
8. She promised prizes she couldn't deliver.
Charlene Craig gives a bad name to the pageant industry.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-America-Pageants-Inc-North-America-Productions-Inc-Charlene-Craig/internet/North-America-Pageants-Inc-North-America-Productions-Inc-Charlene-Craig-North-Americ-487209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.