Complaint Review: North America Prize Pool

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
North America Prize Pool
50 Commerce St Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

North America Prize Pool fake fraud Ripoff Newark New Jersey

I also recieved a letter like so many saying I won 250,000 dollors with a check they wanted me to deposit into my own account.I didn't know what to think and when I called the number they told me my name was drawn through publishers clearing house.

They almost had me.My husband and I are raising 8 kids on his income so we could have used the money,and I do enter the publisher clearing house sweepstakes,so I thought wow it finally paid off.

But even though I wanted to belive it something didn't feel right so I contacted the attorney generals office and publisher clearing house both of whom informed me that it was a scam and what to do next.

It's sad that people would do this to others some of who may be in a situation where they need the money and go for it,then get crushed when they find out its a scam.I didn't go far with it but it still ticked me off and hurt my feelings when I found out it was fake after getting so excited about winning.

I don't know if I'll ever belive i'm a winner again and that could ruin my chances at something real in the future

Jodi
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-America-Prize-Pool/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/North-America-Prize-Pool-fake-fraud-Ripoff-Newark-New-Jersey-255530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North America Prize Pool