Complaint Review: North American Auto Sales

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Banjoman — Raymond Alabama
North American Auto Sales
701 North Green Valley Parkway Henderson, Nevada USA

North American Auto Sales Emporium Auto Sales Listed my truck for sale on free website was contacted by co. by phone and given a misleading sales pitch which resulted in me losing $504.00 and never got the refund after the 90 day advertising period Henderson Nevada

*Author of original report: North American Auto Sales 1067007

This salesman calls me up and says he noticed my ad on Kijiji, a free advertising site, that was I still selling my 2008 Ford F350 truck. I said yes. He then told me he wanted to advertise my truck on their site called North American Auto Sales and for a fee of $499. for a period of 90 days but he had a buyer in place for my truck and I would have to send him the paperwork on my truck. I followed his instructions and signed on the dotted line sent by email. BIG Mistake.

I realized I had been scammed and contacted Capitol One credit card company. After sending them some paperwork, they refunded me $504.31, then North American Auto Sales disputed it and said they had a signed contract, then the charges were reversed and I got stuck with the payment.

I contacted North American Auto Sales and asked for my refund after the 90 day period was up which was to be $375.00

They sent me 3 $100. cash gas vouchers where I had to go through 12 steps and pay $27.91 for each voucher to redeem my $20. gas refund for 5 months each.

This company blatantly lied to me to get my sale and then added insult to injury by sending me the bogus gas vouchers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 04:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Auto-Sales/Henderson-Nevada-89074/North-American-Auto-Sales-Emporium-Auto-Sales-Listed-my-truck-for-sale-on-free-website-wa-1067007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Auto Sales

North American Auto Sales 1067007

AUTHOR: Banjoman - ()

I had my truck listed on Kijiji Lethbridge Alberta, a free site that you can sell your vehicle. North American Auto Sales contacted me by phone and said they had a buyer for my truck and it would be sold in a couple of days, I would have to list it with them first.

I agreed,. then he transferred me to someone in Nevada USA to sign the listing. A contract was given and I signed it. Then the salesman assured me that he had a buyer and financing in place.

After a week I contacted him, then his story changed he had lied to me which gave me doubt. I contacted my credit card co. and reported it as a scam. They got my money back till their lawyers convinced them with their iron clad bogus contract so they gave the money back to them.

I then waited the 90 days and requested my refund of $375. which was promised that if the truck had not been sold for any reason I would get it back, Just send all the paperwork and a certification from a notary public that the truck is still in my possession, that I completed. They then sent me three bogus cash vouchers of $100. each with so many steps and conditions where I would get back $20. a month for five months and each cash voucher carried a $27.91 fee to process each one.  This company blatantly lied to me again by sending me these bogus cash vouchers that I have to pay for and go through their conditions to receive any money.