Complaint Review: North American Bancard

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Bugzy — Moreno Valley California United States of America
North American Bancard
969 Chicago Rd. Troy Michigan 48083 Internet United States of America

North American Bancard NA Bancard, Global Payments, Merchant Services, BanCard Thieft of money out of business checking account, Fraud, Poor customer service, RUDE Employees Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NAB response

*Author of original report: Looking Bad

*UPDATE Employee: NAB response

Do not deal with this company at all. This company steals your money right out of your checking account without your knowledge and you find out later when you check your banking statement. I had closed my account several months ago back in May 2012 and they gave me such a hard time about doing it and got rude and non helpfull and then when I complied to what they asked for they said my account was closed and thats it. Well...not I have had nothing but issues with them still, they keep pulling money directly out of my checking account after my account has been closed with them and give lame excuses and dont credit back the money and then when you call to talk to them they hang up on you or get very rude and basicly tell you to go to Hell. Im going to have to go to my bank and put a black ball on them and hope this will flag any more ttemps to Steal my money. There a rip off for sure and not very good in the credit card processing for merchants, they want your money and thats all no help from them except for major headachs. Dont deal with them!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Bancard/internet/North-American-Bancard-NA-Bancard-Global-Payments-Merchant-Services-BanCard-Thieft-of-m-925436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Bancard

NAB response

AUTHOR: North American Bancard - (USA)

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your specific account based on your post, however I'd love to speak with you further regarding it.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

I can be reached via phone 866-485-8999 x1443. If I do not answer, please leave a message.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and I look forward to speaking to you.

Michele Baxter Research Analyst

Looking Bad

AUTHOR: Bugzy - (United States of America)

Well Michael,

Your a day late a dollar short. I tried to get help from the company you work for and just got jacked around and never taken care of So your not going to help me either and its to late really the damage was done by NA Bancard and I would never go back to them or want to deal with them again. I do feel sorry you work for that company.

NAB response

AUTHOR: North American Bancard - (USA)

Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your specific account based on your post, however I'd love to speak with you further regarding it.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.I can be reached at 866-485-8999 ext 1443, If I do not answer, please leave a message.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences and I look forward to speaking to you.

Thank you for your time, Michele Baxter, Research Analyst