Complaint Review: North American Bancard

• Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: moongoddess — 29483 South Carolina United States of America
North American Bancard
250 Stephenson Hwy. Internet United States of America

North American Bancard NA Bankcard Debited Bank Account without authorization Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved

*UPDATE Employee: NAB Response

Debited my bank account for a processing machine that I had purchased through one of their authorized representatives.  I sent them a copy of the cashed check that I used to pay for the machine, they closed my account with out any problems, but now, 4 months later, they took $1,100.00 out of my checking account.  They stated the fee I paid was a programming and set up fee.  I told them look at the copy of the check I sent them and see what was written in the "For" part.  They said because it was written by me, it doesn't count.  WHAT?  I always write that part of the check for my records and now it doesn't count.  The company I went through took the check knowing I was purchasing the machine.  I sent the machine back today via UPS and called with the tracking number.  They stated that once the receive the machine, they will refund my money, but it could take 3-5 business days.  I don't know of anyone that can afford this right now.  No warning, no nothing, they just took the money.  BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2011 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Bancard/internet/North-American-Bancard-NA-Bankcard-Debited-Bank-Account-without-authorization-Internet-769110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Bancard

Resolved

AUTHOR: moongoddess - (USA)

Company has agreed to refund money.

NAB Response

AUTHOR: North American Bancard - (USA)

We at North American Bancard are saddened to hear about your unfortunate
circumstance. We are willing to correct the problem immediately. Please
provide me with your merchant account number and business name so that I
can rectify the issue. If you would rather communicate through email,
as apposed to this message board, contact me at Scott@nabancard.com.
Thank you.