Complaint Review: North American Bankcard

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Michele — Utica New York United States of America
North American Bankcard
250 Stephenson Hwy Troy, Michigan United States of America

North American Bankcard does not stand up to what they promise. They lied to me to sign with them. They told me there would be no hidden fees monthly and no contract or fees to cancel with them. All the 'so called' manager BRIAN and his salesman CHRIS did was critisize me and belittle me over the phone. and denied all their lies. This is a crime that noone should get away with!! Troy , Michigan

North American Bankcard lied to get me to sign with them. When a couple months passed and I realized they lied about the monthly fees, I then decided to cancel with them, I was also told there was no contract I was stuck in and I could cancel anytime I wanted with no fees! That too is a lie!

When I contacted the company to cancel, I spoke with 3-4 different people, when  finally spoke to the salesman Chris, that originally lied to me, I was very angry, all he did was critisize me and belittle me over the phone and then hung up on me! Then, I called back and got treated the same exact way by the 'so called' manager, Brian!

Not only did they lie to me and scam me, but then I get belittled over the phone because I'm a woman!! This is a crime, that no one should get away with!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Bankcard/Troy-Michigan-48083/North-American-Bankcard-does-not-stand-up-to-what-they-promise-They-lied-to-me-to-sign-w-1012861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Bankcard