Complaint Review: North American Financial Resources

• Submitted: Tue, September 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 19, 2006

• Reported By:harrodsburg Kentucky
North American Financial Resources
75 Maiden Lane New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-616-3461
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

North American Financial Resources ripoff for personal loans New York New York

I needed a personal loan and was online found this one they called and said I had to pay $691.39 to sucure my loan. I sent the money western union to Cananda on friday and have not heard from them yet. The man I talked to was George Miller. I sent the monet to a Peter Meyer and on my loan papers the law firm listed is J.D and associates law firm. I hope these creeps are cought. But that doesn't really help ne now. I hope this will help people and I pray thet no one else falls for this scam.

Melissa
harrodsburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2006 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Financial-Resources/New-York-New-York-10038/North-American-Financial-Resources-ripoff-for-personal-loans-New-York-New-York-211724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Financial Resources