Complaint Review: North American Membership Group

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: sharon — NEENAH Wisconsin
North American Membership Group
2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd. Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

North American Membership Group What a rip off. Charging my credit card for something I never ordered. Kennesaw, Georgia

I got an offer from a survey to get a knife for free and pay shipping and in a few weeks I received a charge on my credit card for $88.94 for something I didn't buy.     I called this company but you can't talk to a person. It is a recorded messaging system. It said I signed up for the whole membership but I was not aware of any membership.    This is an outrage. I will get this credited to my account, if it is the last thing I do.    You can call the number and cancel all shipments.     I will see what happens.   Very disappointed  in any company that would take advantage of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Membership-Group/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/North-American-Membership-Group-What-a-rip-off-Charging-my-credit-card-for-something-I-n-1039849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Membership Group