determining

• Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Fayetteville Tennessee United States of America
North American Periodicals
524 North Salina Street Syracuse, New York United States of America

North American Periodicals NRS I was told I would be getting six magazines for cheap but they stole my money. Syracuse, New York

This company told me I would receive six magazines for $16 a month. They took my information and ensured me it would be safe and not sold out.

They took the first month's payment then automatically signed me up for Identity Ease, which I did not want. I have not seen any of these magazines nor have I been able to get in touch with the company to cancel any of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Periodicals/Syracuse-New-York-/North-American-Periodicals-NRS-I-was-told-I-would-be-getting-six-magazines-for-cheap-but-t-850392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Periodicals