Complaint Review: North American Prize Pool

• Reported By:fridley Minnesota
North American Prize Pool
8737 Delmonte Avenue Delta, Ontario Canada

North American Prize Pool Award Claim Notification. Delta, Bc Ontario Canada

I received a letter in the mail from Magna Management Payments Systems saying that I was a winner of $ 30,000 which I participated one day when I was at Mall in Minnesota. They had a box with the name of the company (north america prize pool) and some appetizing pool. I filled the ticket because I did not know nor either was trying to win anything, but I did anyways. This way done in May of 2008. I got a letter in the mail in december 2008 from above mentioned company saying that I was a winner of $30,000 dollars and there was a check of $ 1970 enclosed which appeared to be real. they said that I had to call Mrs. Michelle Walton and follow their instruction and that money was to pay taxes. they wanted me to send their money via Moneygram to Canada. Ted simpsons was the name of the person who was receiving the money in Guelph Canada.

fridley, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Prize-Pool/Delta-Ontario/North-American-Prize-Pool-Award-Claim-Notification-Delta-Bc-Ontario-Canada-407569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Prize Pool