qualified

P O Box 4058 Station A Toronto, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 306-351-0103
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

North American Prize Pool - North American Controls Claim & Payment Logistics 3rd tier winner of $45,000 Sent check to cash and forward funds to them to get monies won ripoff Toronto Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Payment Logistics is a real company and has nothing to do with this scam!

*Consumer Comment: North American Prize Pool

I received a letter stating I had won $45,000.00 in the May 1, 2007 North American Prize Pool drawing. I was sent a check for $1,850.00 drawn on Commercia Bank
When I called the number with my batch number 108-SYM-14-00-05, a Jonathan Henri told me, I had to cash the check, send a moneygram for $1,770. to their headquarters at #67 Citadel Park, NW Calgary, Alberta Canda T3G3Y1

The balance of the check would pay to have the moneygram processed and sent

Once monies was received a Claire Richards would call my home give me a two hour time frame in which I am to wait for her to arrive with my $45,000.00.
This has to be done by 6/11/2007

When calling number back I get all agents are busy and to leave name and number and someone contact you

Kaye
Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2007 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Prize-Pool/Toronto-Ontario-M5W-1L8/North-American-Prize-Pool-North-American-Controls-Claim-Payment-Logistics-3rd-tier-win-252935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Prize Pool

Payment Logistics is a real company and has nothing to do with this scam!

AUTHOR: Noble Business - (U.S.A.)

Payment Logistics is a real company and has nothing to do with this scam. Whoever these scammers are that are the cause of these complaints are attempting to use the names of unrelated legitimate businesses. Payment Logistics is bona fide merchant services provider and maintains an excellent reputation with its clients, agents, employees and vendors. It is unfortunate that many Rip Off Report posts (all relating to this scam) are using our company's name in the title. We would appreciate any posters refrain from using Payment Logistics' name unless you have an actual complaint with our company as these posts are damaging to our brand. We believe all posters have noble intentions and do not want to damage a legitimate unrelated business which is exactly what Payment Logistics is. Our url is www.paymentlogistics.com and our toll free support number is 888.624.3687. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Management

North American Prize Pool

AUTHOR: Prissy - (U.S.A.)

I assume that you were not foolish enough to send these scam artists your hard-earned money. You realize, of course, that the check for $1850 is bogus and will bounce all the way back to you. Then your bank will want their $1850 back.
I trust you checked here first.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC