Complaint Review: North American Research Center

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
North American Research Center
2840 Atkinson Road Loganville, Georgia U.S.A.

North American Research Center Mystery Shopper Scam Loganville Georgia

I recieved a letter in the mail 2/3/2009 informing me that I was selected based on a survey (that I never took) indicating I was interested in additional income on a part time basis. They sent me a check for $3,998.00 to deposit in my bank account after I sign an acceptance form and fax to them. I am then supposed to go to the Wal-Mart of my choice and buy $40.00 worth of merchandise ("I get to keep"), evaluate their cleanliness customer service etc... and then fax an evaluation sheet to them. The next step is to be trained in a financial transaction by going to Moneygram and sending a Money Gram in the amount of $3,430.00 to Richard Morgan (North American Research Center Human Resource Mgr) in Fresno, CA USA The service charge for the Money Gram is $128.00. To verify My assignment completion I am supposed to contact My assignment coordinator @ 1-514-433-5896 to confirm the receipt of the check and then fax the CSET (customer service evaluation tool) and all receipts back to them. There is a note at the bottom of the letter stating: PLEASE FAX ONLY YOUR COMPLETED ACCEPTANCE FORM BEFORE CASHING/DEPOSITING CHECK FOR PAYMENT! After this training assignment I keep $400.00 of the $3,998.00 as salary, then my salary increases to $650.00 per week for the first three months and then increases to $800.00 per week after six months. The acceptance form also states that North American Research Center will not be making any tax deductions State or Federal for my salary, as I am an independaent contractor.

Gatornut
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Research-Center/Loganville-Georgia-30052/North-American-Research-Center-Mystery-Shopper-Scam-Loganville-Georgia-424016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Research Center