Complaint Review: North American Utilities

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:Palmer Alaska
North American Utilities
DBA Road Warriors Express, P.O. Box 29033 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

North American Utilities Winner of the North American Utilities Omaha Nebraska

Got a letter stating I was a winner of 4,926.00 at a time when I am in so much debt I could really use. But I went on the internet and found them on your site. And thank you for being there, because I have got suck into things like this before and lost big money. I'm old and living off SS so paying bills are hard. When thing like this come in the mail I hope and then the other side says look it up. I did call and they were not avalable. Thank God! Thank you too.

Pepperment
Palmer, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Utilities/Omaha-Nebraska-68139/North-American-Utilities-Winner-of-the-North-American-Utilities-Omaha-Nebraska-440018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Utilities