Complaint Review: North American master lines

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed — Snellville Georgia
North American master lines
2633 South Park lane Pembroke, Florida USA

North American master lines Total ripoff broken item and claims denied Pembroke Florida

I hired this stupid company to move my items and they promised that my stuff will be on a private truck and I paid extra for it to be moved alone. When my items arrived I had 3 other family's on the truck with my stuff. There was multiple broken items and someone else's chair was in my computer screen. I have been fighting with this company for 6 months trying to get my items replaced

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-master-lines/Pembroke-Florida-33009/North-American-master-lines-Total-ripoff-broken-item-and-claims-denied-Pembroke-Florida-1094070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American master lines