Complaint Review: North Atlanta Magazine Corporation

North Atlanta Magazine Corporation
5175 Performance Drive Cumming, Georgia United States of America

North Atlanta Magazine Corporation Annoying & questionable Cumming, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Response to annoying and questionable complaint

Somehow this North Atlanta Magazine company randomly gets my number. Talking about magazines and how I could save money. I should of hanged up on them right there, but I didnt wanna be rude. Then without thinking I agreed to plan and then I came to my senses that I didnt want it anymore. They told me I couldn't cancel and tried to change my plan but i still didnt want no dumb magazine. Yet, they sent me a paper with my payment amount and magazines trying to force me to go along with their scheme. But i'm not paying them my hard earned money for some papers that i'll just throw away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Atlanta-Magazine-Corporation/Cumming-Georgia-30040/North-Atlanta-Magazine-Corporation-Annoying-questionable-Cumming-Georgia-833894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Atlanta Magazine Corporation

Response to annoying and questionable complaint

AUTHOR: Kellie - (USA)

The way our company works is: A sales rep calls you, sets up a 5-7 magazine package that suits your interests, and goes over the price.  If you have no other questions the call is transferred to a supervisor who then extracts billing and goes through a verbal contract with you. Like any major company we do grant the right to rescind the order within 3 business as explained in the written conformation letter which is mailed out the following business day.