Complaint Review: North Atlantic Magazine

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Phillip — Banner Kentucky United States of America
North Atlantic Magazine
526 Lakeland Plaza Suite 342 Cumming, Georgia United States of America

North Atlantic Magazine I don't even know how they got my card number Cumming, Georgia

I had never even heard of North Atlantic Magazine, until I got my bank statement.  I had a $75.00 charge on my debit card, and I don't know how they(North Atlantic Magazine) even got my name, much less my card number.  My bank has opened an investigation to find the answers to all these questions and the're will be criminal charges for credit card fraud filed. I'm not like most people and just over look things like this, I don't like getting screwed over when it comes to my family or money, this affects both.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Atlantic-Magazine/Cumming-Georgia-30040/North-Atlantic-Magazine-I-dont-even-know-how-they-got-my-card-number-Cumming-Georgia-1023629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Atlantic Magazine