Complaint Review: North Broadway Optical, Salem, NH

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jorgen — Manchester New Hampshire United States of America
North Broadway Optical, Salem, NH
224 North Broadway, Bldg E1 Salem, New Hampshire United States of America

North Broadway Optica Dishonest vendor. What you ordered is not what you get. Salem, New Hampshire

I bought my frameless Tagheuer glasses from North Broadway Optical about 4 years ago. I specifically requested Carl Zeiss GT2 progressive lenses to go with them. North Broadway optical sales rep confirmed they could get those and they would be the ones I would get. Carl Zeiss GT2 lenses cost more than any other brand of similar lenses. Now, 4 years later, when I was getting my new glasses from LensDoctors, to my surprise, I discovered that North Broadway optical sold me Shamir Optical lenses which cost substantially less than Carl Zeiss GT2. I will never ever again do any business with that crooked vendor again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Broadway-Optical-Salem-NH/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/North-Broadway-Optica-Dishonest-vendor-What-you-ordered-is-not-what-you-get-Salem-New-H-929193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Broadway Optical, Salem, NH