Complaint Review: North Carolina Department Of Motor Vehicles

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Whiteville North Carolina
North Carolina Department Of Motor Vehicles
1100 NewBern Ave. Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

North Carolina Department Of Motor Vehicles Ousted by the DMV, while following their orders. Raleigh North Carolina

I had a contract with the state of North Carolina to, conduct the sale of title in license, for Whiteville, Columbus County, since December of 1993.

While training with the DMV, we were told when a new clerk did not have their notary the agent was to notorize the documents, until the new clerk got their notary. (Fay Senter was the instructor.)

The DMV had inforcement officer Nathanial Hughes to file charges against me. Then a week before I was to go court, DMV had the Secretary of State to revoke my notary, this made me in vilation of my contract, then the DMV closed my office. When I went to court, Judge Jolly said "he would not be a party to this, and dismissed all charges."

Now I do not have a business, I have checked with numorous attorneys to find that they do not want to fight with the state of North Carolina. Judge William Gore who closed my office, as one of his first jobs, with the state of North Carolina, is no longer employed with the state of North Carolina. As he did something to an employee with the state, also I understand the Nathanial Hughes got a promotion and is now in Raleigh.

Linda
Whiteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Carolina-Department-Of-Motor-Vehicles/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27699/North-Carolina-Department-Of-Motor-Vehicles-Ousted-by-the-DMV-while-following-their-order-421410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Carolina Department Of Motor Vehicles