Complaint Review: North Carolina Furniture Buy Direct

• Submitted: Sat, January 07, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Jim Thorpe Pennsylvania
North Carolina Furniture Buy Direct
ncfurniturebuydirect.com High Point, North Carolina U.S.A.

North Carolina Furniture Buy Direct dishonest, rip off, liars, scammers High Point North Carolina

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am very sorry

II placed and PAID for a complete living room set 1/14/05.
I rec'd partial shipment 5/28/05 ( after numerous phones calls )

I had to send the couch back because the frame was cracked.

I finally rec'd the balance of my order 10/05 and the couch was poorly repaired and had mold on it from sitting (who knows where). So once again I refused shipment and got 1 table out of the deal. So I now still had the couch and 1 table owed to me. amonth later 11/05 I get the same couch (now repaired much better) and the table. I had to accept shipment because I already had the rest of the "matching furniture" and My credit card co could not help and neither could BBB. So ultimately it took 10 months to get my full order, and I wound up with what I consider a second hand couch. The co claimed the furniture was no longer in production, so either take the couch or get nothing, so I took it. PLEASE NOONE TAKE ANY CHANCES WITH THIS COMPANY>>> THEY ARE AWFUL AND SCAMMERS!!!!! BEWARE!!!!

Cora
Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2006 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Carolina-Furniture-Buy-Direct/High-Point-North-Carolina/North-Carolina-Furniture-Buy-Direct-dishonest-rip-off-liars-scammers-High-Point-North-C-170819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Carolina Furniture Buy Direct

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am very sorry

AUTHOR: Natasha - (U.S.A.)

My name is Natasha

I am an ex-employee of Inart Furniture. I want to aplogize to the people who lost their money with the company I worked for. I want to asure you that we as employees of the company we were not awear of what was really going on behind the scenes. We were just as shocked when we came to work and the store was closed. We tried to help as many customers as we could that day and unfortunately we could not help many (meaning refund money to everyone). I am truly sorry for what has happened to you. People work very hard for their money and it is a shame that this has happened to you, but please do not blame the workers we were in the dark just as much as you.
We are all in lawsuits with the company, we were issued pay-checks which bounced and all came back to us in March these bounced check started in November and now we are all in collection and investigation for these checks. So by no means please think that we were in on this.!!!!!! Some of us were able to get new jobs and some of us are still unemployed struggling.

consciousness