Complaint Review: North Cash

• Reported By: Charla — KANSAS CITY Kansas
North Cash
Internet USA

North Cash Northe CashLend Green Total ripoff company Internet

I was in desperate need of assistance for bills I needed immediate coverage on. I was approved a loan for $500 in June of 2013 as of December 2013 I paid $130.00 17 times which is a total of $2,210.00. Whew I thought it was all over and taken care of especially at that amount. Then in January they did not take out anything, my confirmation that it was complete. In February 2014 Northcash showed up again taking $260.00 I made a stop payment an my money was returned. In March they tried to take out $1,240.00 which of course did not go through, I had to close that account and open another one. Now the harassing phone calls are coming in at least 5 times a day for the last week. I'm fed up with this company and warn you to never ever do business with them. They will NOT send yo a copy of your account showing payment (saying they don't have that accessand to "just check your bank info") also you can't log into your account so EVRYTHING is done just by calling them they are HORRIBLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Cash/internet/North-Cash-Northe-CashLend-Green-Total-ripoff-company-Internet-1142359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Cash