Complaint Review: North Country Community College

• Submitted: Sat, April 15, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 15, 2006

• Reported By:Chateaugay New York
North Country Community College
20 Winona Saranac Lake, New York U.S.A.

North Country Community College ripoff Saranac Lake New York

I enrolled at North Country Community College in August 2005. I went for a week and was in accident and missed over month worth of classes. I was unable to contact the college. Since I was not able to attend classes, I didn't sign the release form for my student loan to be forwarded to the college.

I have recieved a refund check of $1662.50. It is my believe that someone in this college has signed my name on a release form available at the college to obtain the student loan. I'm asking that the call be investigated.

Roberta
Chateaugay, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2006 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Country-Community-College/Saranac-Lake-New-York-12920/North-Country-Community-College-ripoff-Saranac-Lake-New-York-186748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Country Community College