Complaint Review: North Craft

• Reported By: turboman — roselle Illinois
North Craft
94 Whispering Dr Streamwood IL 60107 Streamwood, Illinois USA

North Craft Fraud Extortion Filed police report for damages Streamwood Illinois

I got an estimate from these guys, never hired them, no signed contract, they came over when I was out of town and did work on my deck with no authorization, and did extensive damage to my deck and surrounding area. I filied a police report, now they are attempting to extort money from me  by demanding payment for work they had no right to perform, now they are threatening me by saying they will put a lien on my home if  I don't pay them. THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS, AND SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Craft/Streamwood-Illinois-60107/North-Craft-Fraud-Extortion-Filed-police-report-for-damages-Streamwood-Illinois-1081839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Craft