Complaint Review: North Morris Estates

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: sherry — Mount Morris Michigan United States of America
North Morris Estates
9098 N Saginaw Rd, Mount Morris, MI Mount Morris, Michigan United States of America

North Morris Estates Spring Riley Ruth Colman Fake sales of home,Fake documents on homes sold ,Harrassment by matinance workes,Break in of homes,Refusing to turn water on.Continual problems with staff and on going scams Mount Morris, Michigan

I was sold a mobile home from North Morris Estates that they did not legally own to sell. All paper work I have on the sale of the home is false and I never received the title or clear title for that all money were paid for.

I have also requested several times thru the 9 months verbally for the title and the paperwork to be corrected . I've spoken to Spring Riley and Ruth Colman about this matter directly and they refuse to correct the paperwork and to give me title for the Mobile Home that I have bought on June 15,2012..

I was also lied to about the house not having black mold in it thru out the house. It's Michigan State Law that you can not sale a home with live black mold in it, do to health code regulations. I also requested to be moved to another mobile because of the live black mold that I resident into now and I was denied.

I'm requesting that I get all money back I had paid for purchasing, lot rent and for all repairs on the mobile. I no longer will except verbal conversations, everything will be done thru e-mails this day forward.

Stop all harassment's with the staffs and maintenance men.
I want the owners full name, phone number, business address and e-mail address. I will not except money, or personal checks, I will except cashier check or cash only.... Thank-You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Morris-Estates/Mount-Morris-Michigan-48458/North-Morris-Estates-Spring-Riley-Ruth-Colman-Fake-sales-of-homeFake-documents-on-homes-s-1025189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Morris Estates