Complaint Review: North Point Web Mall

• Reported By: kimiko — Escondido California
North Point Web Mall
2023 North Cave Creek Rd. Suite 104-283 AZ 85024 PHX, Arizona USA

North Point Web Mall Ripped off my money $19,000. PHX Arizona

Since my husband passed away 2 years ago my income is Social Security benefit only,and I"m too old to work.  I can not afford to live Social Seurity benefit only, so I been thinking  how can I get more money that time North point web mall mentor Steve Torner call me  March 27th   "North Point Web Mall is very good maney maker,there are 500 different store, now lot of people buy from web mall join us"  I fool enough to trusted him and sent $5,000. that was March 28th.

A week  later I received 3 checks total $218.53  that time I thought   oh this is real  than April 5th Steve call me again

"You see only a week you receied commission check  when you upgrade planty of check coming to you, from now on you do not worry no more money problem per month $4,895.  a year $58,740.    I told  him but I don't have  money,  he said  "Do not worry  less then  3 weeks you'll get many checks come from all kind of web mall store.   I trusted him again and I sent all money I have $l4,000. that was  April 6th,  because I trusted him I really don't know he is SCAM  even they give me my own  web site     northpointwebmall/kweaver.html

Since they got my last check no more contact with me, how much I call them  only recording,  I left massages but nver returned call  nothing,  other  2 girles helping Steve Turner.   I know I was so stupid  and idiot, but I never cheat other people .     Now I don't have no more extra money,  I can not afford to pay for living expenses.

I wrote my check to        North Lake Consulting LLC

The other day I got  2  copis of  my checks  who signed  and cashed my checks.    Do you need these coppis?

Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Point-Web-Mall-/PHX-Arizona-85024/North-Point-Web-Mall-Ripped-off-my-money-19000-PHX-Arizona-1052710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Point Web Mall