Complaint Review: North Point Web Mall

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Stevens Point Wisconsin
North Point Web Mall
8050 N 19th Ave STE 138 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

North Point Web Mall THE[I promise you company] NorthPoint Web Mall Rip OFF Phoenix , Arizona

I was contacted by a gal named Diane who wanted to help me make money from home. She put me though to a gal by the name of AMY who set me up with a Business Mentor by the name of Greg Samuels.

He then explained he had 3 programs, a $5,000 ,a $10,000 and a $15,000 which determined how many Targeted visitors they would send to my website, which in term would buy and I would make a percentage from their purchases.

Well I signed up for the $5,000 program and it was shortly after that they said I had 4 checks and they would send them out to me. I recieved a call every day for about a week from Amy until I recieved the checks for about $288.00. Greg called me up wanting me to jump up to the $10,000.program and I said I wanted to wait and see how this was going to work out first. He hung up and I did not hear from anyone from that company for well over a month. I made all kinds of phone calls,left messages and filed complaints with the Arizona Attorney Generals Office and the Federal Trade Comission along with continued messages with the company. Then I get a call from a guy by the name of Paul and wanted to know what was going on I explained it to him and in the middle of our conversation he said his manager was calling for him and he would have his manager call me right back, that was 2 days ago.

I have tried calling Paul back from the number left on caller ID and it either rings and rings until someone cuts it off or it's a busy signal.

I was promised a money making website and at this point I have gotton $288.00 for my investment, and they do not return any messages left. It doesn't make any sense but that it is a RIP OFF, otherwise why don't they call me back and resolve the problem. I would not recomend this company to anyone who is looking for a trusted business partner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Point-Web-Mall/Phoenix-Arizona-85021/North-Point-Web-Mall-THEI-promise-you-company-NorthPoint-Web-Mall-Rip-OFF-Phoenix-Ari-1042199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Point Web Mall