Complaint Review: North Point Web Mall

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Rita — Hopkins Minnesota
North Point Web Mall
2023 North Cave Creek Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

North Point Web Mall James White owner/operatorMichael Ford managerSteve Turner mentorGreg Sammuels principal Offered monetary rewards for affiliate marketing thru their web site after initial down payment. Phoenix Arizona

I was approached by Steve Turner about affiliate marketing possibilities on the internet thru North Point Web Mall web page.  As stated by Mr. Turner, North Point Web Mall uses lists of people that have purchased products on line to generate income thru affiliate marketing.  Companies such as Target, Sears, Macys, etc. will pay them for directing customers to their site thru North Point Web Mall web page.

I was given a web page to look at and see what companies that were paying to have customers sent to their sites.  I was given the impression that they (North Point Web Mall) could direct people looking for a certain item to my web site for the purchase of such product.

It cost met $5,000 to purchase this web site.  I was givent the impression that on the 20th of the month checks from the corresponding companies would be mailed to me for the above mentioned service.  I received $500 on May 20th and have had no checks since.

The return on my investment of the web page is all a farce.  North Point Web Mall has no control over who buys on line at what web page.

I have found other people with same experience as me who have lost alot less, but it's still a loss.  I was looking for extra income and I have heard that affiliate marketing is a good way to go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Point-Web-Mall/Phoenix-Arizona-85024/North-Point-Web-Mall-James-White-owneroperatorMichael-Ford-managerSteve-Turner-mentorGre-1084123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Point Web Mall