Complaint Review: North Shor Agency

• Reported By: Randy Cox — Houston Texas United States of America
North Shor Agency
PO Box 9205 Old Bethpage, New York United States of America

North Shor Agency Scam to collect money not owed by me. Old Bethpage , New York

I received a notice from the North Shore Agency informing me that they are a collection agency attempting to collect a debt of $22.00 for the Leadership Journal. Of course, I never ordered the journal. So, I twice called the number they provided and received a recording stating that all of their agents were busy. They asked me to state my situation and provide a call back number, which I did. I never received a call back from them. Suspecting this to be a scam, I Googled their name and found considerable instances of people who experienced the same thing that I experienced. Their paperwork looks very official, but they are a nothing but a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shor-Agency/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/North-Shor-Agency-Scam-to-collect-money-not-owed-by-me-Old-Bethpage-New-York-1012763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shor Agency