Complaint Review: North Shore Agency I

• Submitted: Tue, December 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 05, 2006

• Reported By:taylorsville Utah
North Shore Agency I
751 Summa Ave Westbury, New York U.S.A.

North Shore Agency receiving a bill that the disney movie club states can be solved if i pay it. Westbury New York

I had a phone call with the disney movie club supervisor Dan. He stated that since I have had many movies that I had returned and they had not received they would only exchange the titles but would not credit the accout for $59.85. I stated to Dan that I would be placing a order in the month of Dec to fufill my membership. Dan stated that he would put the account on hold till then to avoid my account from going to collection.

On Nov 29th the letter was generated from north shore agency inc. I called the number only to fing out that it is a automated number. I looked them up on line and also only found automated numbers for them.

Brian
taylorsville, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2006 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency-I/Westbury-New-York-11590/North-Shore-Agency-receiving-a-bill-that-the-disney-movie-club-states-can-be-solved-if-i-223841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency I