Complaint Review: North Shore Agency, Inc

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 08, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
North Shore Agency, Inc
270 Spagnoli Rd., Melville, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 631-7521609 ex14324
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

*Author of original report: Inc Aviation Safety / North Shore Agency. Rip off Melville New York

*Author of original report: North Shore Agency, Inc Aviation Safety / North Shore Agency Rop off Melville New York

A week ago I received collection letter from North Shore Agency on $19.97 ( 7 issues ) They simply back mailing me to pay for something I do not need and did not received.

Bondabo
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency-Inc/Melville-New-York-11747/North-Shore-Agency-Inc-Aviation-Safety-North-Shore-Agency-Rop-off-Melville-New-York-389227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency, Inc

Inc Aviation Safety / North Shore Agency. Rip off Melville New York

AUTHOR: Bondabo - (U.S.A.)

Four month ago without any my request or permission I have received one sample issue on Aviation Safety magazine, which I did not need. I thrown it out together with other junk mail I received. No agreement, no subscription, no obligations from my side. A week ago I received collection letter from North Shore Agency on $19.97 ( 7 issues ) They simply black mailing me to pay for something I do not need and did not received. Bondabo Brooklyn, New York

AUTHOR: Bondabo - (U.S.A.)

Four month ago without any my request or permission I have received one sample issue on Aviation Safety magazine, which I did not need. I thrown it out together with other junk mail I received. No agreement, no subscription, no obligations from my side. A week ago I received collection letter from North Shore Agency on $19.97 ( 7 issues ).
Bondabo Brooklyn, New York