• Report: #420919

Complaint Review: North Shore Agency, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Oakland Florida
North Shore Agency, Inc.
270 Spagnoli Road, Suite 111 Melville, New York U.S.A.

North Shore Agency, Inc. Total Rip off - Continuous billing and threatening "Critical Account Status" when have already 1. mistakenly paid, 2. called and cancelled and 3. still being billed Melville New York

This company has sent us numerous bills and we didn't even order what they were billing us for (Reiman Publications). We actually paid a couple of times not realizing what it was. The bill looked official and it was such a feasable sum we just paid it to get that bill out of the way. The problem is that it kept coming back. I even called and waited on the phone for 30 min to make sure they cancelled whatever it was that they were billing us for and in form them that we already paid it anyway... still after a couple of months it started coming back again.

I now have another bill in hand and am sending written communication (after photocopying of course) to the address listed on the bill - hence my investigating this company online to see if there were any other complaints. I must say that I am not surprised to see that there are many many other cases such as ours. My next step is to look up the owners of the company and really get to the bottom of this. They are stealing millions I'm sure from unsuspecting consumers that pay their bills. Someone will eventually have to answer for this I'm sure ad we'll see them on the news or hear about it anyways (for I'm sure by that time they will have fled the country).

Anonymous
Oakland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency-Inc/Melville-New-York-11747/North-Shore-Agency-Inc-Total-Rip-off-Continuous-billing-and-threatening-Critical-Acco-420919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency, Inc.