Complaint Review: North Shore Agency, Inc.,

• Submitted: Tue, March 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:Sacramento California
North Shore Agency, Inc.,
P.O. Box 8922 Westbury, New York U.S.A.

North Shore Agency, Inc., False Debt Collection for pain rub never requested or received Westbury New York

I know about the product I was supposed to have received, but never ordered it nor received it. Suddenly, many months after learning about this company (FC&A Publishing Co. in Peachtree City, Georgia), I began receiving "Past Due" notices from North shore, a collection Agency you can find on the internet. This might be understandable if I had ever received any bills from the company I supposedly ordered the product from (a pain relief rub), but I have never received even one bill from that company.

I threw away the first notice. I wrote a note asking for clarification on the second notice, and just received the third notice this week. Today, I got online and wrote to the company to which I am supposed to owe money to get some information about this bill. I hope they answer me back.

After seeing all the reports regarding this company on the internet, I am wondering if I am another "victim" or not.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency-Inc/Westbury-New-York-11590/North-Shore-Agency-Inc-False-Debt-Collection-for-pain-rub-never-requested-or-received-W-437169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency, Inc.,