Complaint Review: North Shore Agency (NSA) NCH

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy — Galloway New Jersey United States of America
North Shore Agency (NSA) NCH
Old Bethpage, New York United States of America

North Shore Agency (NSA) NCH Notice of Intent - Collection of magazine, "Creative Machine & Embroidery to which I susbscribed ONCE and PAID $22.95 once. Old Bethpage, New York

North Shore Agency is trying to collect $22.95 a second time from me.  I subscribed to a magazine entitled Creative Machine & Embroidery  for six issues for one year and paid electronically on 8/01/2012 with check #9046.

I was sent a renewal order form which I threw away because I was dissatisfied with the magazine.  NSA is trying to collect another $22.95 for a second year.

They are trying to use scare tactics for me to pay again!  I will not pay for something I did not order nor will I be bullied or be ripped-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency-NSA-NCH/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804-9005/North-Shore-Agency-NSA-NCH-Notice-of-Intent-Collection-of-magazine-Creative-Machin-1006005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency (NSA) NCH