Complaint Review: North Shore Agency - NSA

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Manassas Virginia
North Shore Agency - NSA
PO Box 8901 Westbury, New York U.S.A.

North Shore Agency - NSA, Received Bogus Collection Notice for Subscription I never Requested or Received Westbury New York

I received a $52 collection notice for NSA, have contacted them and I cannot speak to anyone, it is all automated. I never requested a subsciption to this magazine and the magazine has no record of anything relating to me. From what I see, I am one of hundreds of people have are receiving ridiculous notices from this company.

I am only given the notice to pay via phone with a credit card and I just don't trust that one bit. Everything seems legit, they provide you will FTC information and a true debt collection agency (I would imagine anyway as I have never been one to be in this position) would not make it impossible to contact them.

NSA does not provide any email address, physical address or phone number in which to contact them for resolution. I would imagine a true debt collection agency would make it very easy for someone to get hold of them. Some one needs to stop NSA.

Manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency-NSA/Westbury-New-York-11590-8901/North-Shore-Agency-NSA-Received-Bogus-Collection-Notice-for-Subscription-I-never-Reques-422189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency - NSA