Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Reported By: Robert — Belmont North Carolina United States of America
North Shore Agency
4000 East Fifth Avenue, Columbus, Ohio United States of America

North Shore Agency NSA Magazine Rip- Off, Scam Columbus, Ohio

Gun Test sent me a letter promoting their magazine. The letter stated they would be sending me a copy of their gun test report magazine. I could check it out and if I wanted to subscribe I could do so, If I did not like the report I was under no obligation to purchase. I did not find in informative so I did not reply.

I received a bill for $ 20.00 before I received my complimentary copy of their report. I discarded the bill and a few days later I received the report, which was only a few pages long. I looked at it and decided I did not want it. A few days later I received another bill, I ignored it thinking I would not be billed again.

A few weeks later I received a letter from North Shore Agency a " EARLY WARNING NOTICE" stating that Gun Tests had turned this over to NSA for collection and I was to send them ( NSA) a check for $ 20.00.

I called NSA to explain that I did not order this Gun Test report and I was not going to pay for it. The service rep. ask me why I did not mail the report back to Gun Test, I told him that I was under no obligation to mail it back, there was nothing mention about me mailing it back, and I was not paying postage to mail it back. The deal was if I did not like it I did not need to reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Columbus-Ohio-43219/North-Shore-Agency-NSA-Magazine-Rip-Off-Scam-Columbus-Ohio-838949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency