Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Reported By: Annette — Coshocton Ohio
North Shore Agency
4000 East Fifth Ave Columbus, Ohio United States of America

North Shore Agency Sprint Collections Scare Tactics Columbus, Ohio

North Shore Agency is being used as a "Scare Tactic" by Sprint Cell Phones to get you to pay what they consider past due accounts.  Our account is not past due...I have been dealing with Sprint since Nov of 2012 on issues.  I keep getting the run around and no call backs as promised.  Received a letter today in the mail from North Shore Agency on a past due account with Sprint.  I called Sprint and they said that we were not "put into collections"  I said how do you explain the letter I received today.  They said that it was just a "reminder" to pay your bill.  I said I didn't owe them anything and that it was just a "Scare tactic" to get people to pay without them having to resolve the issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Columbus-Ohio-43219/North-Shore-Agency-Sprint-Collections-Scare-Tactics-Columbus-Ohio-1035675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency