Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:South Easton Massachusetts
North Shore Agency
270 Spagnoli Rd. Melville, New York U.S.A.

North Shore Agency, Inc. charging me for a renewal subscription to Soap Opera Digest I did not authorize Melville New York

NSA states that their client, who is unnamed, is owed $43.04. I did not authorize this subscription for 54 issues of Soap Opera Digest. The correspondence uses threatening language.

When I called this agency, I only received automated answering. There was no ability to speak to a live person, upon which time I decided to try and reach the agency via email/internet. Thus, came upon this site.

Mary
South Easton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Melville-New-York-11747/North-Shore-Agency-Inc-charging-me-for-a-renewal-subscription-to-Soap-Opera-Digest-I-did-422133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency