Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Gardner Massachusetts
North Shore Agency
270 Spagnoli Road Melville, New York U.S.A.

North Shore Agency - NSA Sent me a collection notice for backpacker magazine which I did not renew Melville New York

I had subscribed to Backpacker magazine for 1 year and mailed a check for the total amount of a 1-year subscription. After the year was up they 'automatically' renewed my subscription and kept sending bills and magazines. Obviously, I never renewed or asked to renew but if they want to send magazine's at their expense who was I to complain? The magazines finally stopped and last week I recieved a letter from North Shore Agency threatening action if I did not pay them $21.94.

I'm sending them a letter threating legal action if they don't stop sending me bills or if they attempt to tarnish my credit ratings.

Gardner, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Melville-New-York-11747/North-Shore-Agency-NSA-Sent-me-a-collection-notice-for-backpacker-magazine-which-I-did-n-332670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency