Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Updated: Sun, August 03, 2014

• Reported By: Vauban — Salt Lake City Utah
North Shore Agency
PO BOX 9205 Old Bethpage, New York USA

North Shore Agency Company Intimidates Unsuspecting Consumers Old Bethpage New York

I recieved an invoice from North Shore indicating I had subscribed to a periodical magazine and that the account was in arrears and due for collection. In fact, North Shore portends to be a collection agency. I did not order nor did I recieve any magazine from the company in question. Furthermore, North Shore maintains that I had not responded to their previous letters, nonr of which I ever received. To my knowledge this is their first "collection" letter to me. I will call this duplicious agency in the morning, during their reputed "hours of operation," and contest their assertion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2014 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/North-Shore-Agency-Company-Intimidates-Unsuspecting-Consumers-Old-Bethpage-New-York-1167092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency