Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: AngryTucson — Tucson Arizona United States of America
North Shore Agency
4041 E Poe Tucson, Arizona United States of America

North Shore Agency NSA I got a collection notice for a magazine I never ordered. Phone number rings busy and web address shown (www.nsapay.com) does not exist. Tucson, Arizona

I got a collection notice for a magazine I never ordered. I tried to call the phone number listed (866-907-4182) and just got a busy signal. I tried the web address listed (www.nsapay.com) and it does not exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Tucson-Arizona-85711/North-Shore-Agency-NSA-I-got-a-collection-notice-for-a-magazine-I-never-ordered-Phone-num-1009147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency