Complaint Review: North Shore Agency/Rodale/Runner's World Magazine

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
North Shore Agency/Rodale/Runner's World Magazine
270 Spagnoli Road, Melville, New York U.S.A.

North Shore Agency/Rodale/Runner's World Magazine I too was subject to this ridiculous fraud of a "collection" letter. Insane! Melville New York

When I received this letter in the mail last night, I was in a panic. My first reaction was, "it's only $25 maybe I should go ahead and pay it". Which, I think is what they are hoping most people will do. But then I came to my senses. No. NO! I will not, I never requested for a renewal for Runner's World so why the heck did I get sent to this fraud of a collection agency?! I called Runner's World this morning and the lady I spoke with must be getting high volume calls with complaints because she immediately apologized and closed out my account permanently. I was told to ignore the "notice" but I will be holding on to it just in case anything else goes awry.

I thought about renewing my Runner's World subscription but this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth and feel that this is very bad business practice. Very unfortunate.

Shame on you Runner's World.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-AgencyRodaleRunners-World-Magazine/Melville-New-York-11747/North-Shore-AgencyRodaleRunners-World-Magazine-I-too-was-subject-to-this-ridiculous-fra-458069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency/Rodale/Runner's World Magazine