Complaint Review: North Shore Fertility

• Submitted: Sun, April 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Gruenberg — Lake Forest Illinois U.S.A.
North Shore Fertility
4250 W Dempster Skokie, Illinois United States of America

North Shore Fertility Anne E Borkowski Took my eggs and did not return all. Caught selling then on secondary market. Skokie, Illinois

*Author of original report: North Shore Fertility Skokie IL

The unthinkable happened to my husband and I. Dr. Anne E Borkowski lied to us about our egg storage. Then we found out that they did not return all of THE STORED EGGS AND WERE SELLING THEN BEHIND OUR BACKS. Lawsuite is pending. We are devistated to think someone may be implanted with my eggs.

I would run away from this practice. We were informed that they were sold to a Lesbiasn couple and then found out that Dr. Anne is a l*****n.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Fertility/Skokie-Illinois-/North-Shore-Fertility-Anne-E-Borkowski-Took-my-eggs-and-did-not-return-all-Caught-selling-862149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Fertility

North Shore Fertility Skokie IL

AUTHOR: The Patriot Construction Group, Inc. - (U.S.A.)

North Shore Fertility . We went through the procedure to store my eggs. We went back to have opur stored eggs implanted and found that they had sold a portion of the eggs to a l*****n couple. Then found that Dr. Anne E Borkowski is a l*****n and was involved in this deception on separate occasions. We are filing a lawsuit.

This was not an inadvertent mistake but deliberate.