Complaint Review: North Shore

• Reported By:Morrill Nebraska
North Shore
NorthShoreAgency.com Nationwide U.S.A.

North Shore Agency Scammers, Dishonest, Online internet

I purchased the Creative Girls Club kits for my daughter, only to be disappointed in them. Promised delivery every 6 weeks, what a joke! We received only 2 kits the entire time! When renewal came around, we didn't. Now the North Shore Agency is calling incessantly during evening hours, sending threatening correspondence, and making my husband a pissant! I'm not paying for a service that I didn't order, and is substandard! I'm in contact w/ the company, Annie's and hopefully this matter will be resolved soon.

Blahblah
Morrill, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore/nationwide/North-Shore-Agency-Scammers-Dishonest-Online-internet-417299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore