Complaint Review: North South Consumer Research Inc

6380 Fallsview Blvd. Niagara Falls, Oregon United States of America
  • Phone: 1-403-918-3883
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

North South Consumer Research Inc Scam Letter and Check. Wanting me to be a mystery shopper. Niagara Falls, Oregon

Recieved letter and check from this company. As soon as I saw the check, thought "this must be my lucky day". Read the letter more closely when I got home. It said I had 48 hours to respond, well the letter was dated July 4, 2011 and the date I recieved it was Nov. 2, 2011.

Me being in the situation I am in, this check was going to be good for me, but I looked the company up online and I knew this was a scam. All they want is to send a check with a large amount so somebody will deposit it into their account and then it will bounce. These people all they want is to get your name, address, and account information so they can wipe out your account.

I dealt with something like this before and I am not going to be a victim again. They can kiss where the sun doesn't shine if they think I am going to fall for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-South-Consumer-Research-Inc/Niagara-Falls-Oregon-L2G7X5/North-South-Consumer-Research-Inc-Scam-Letter-and-Check-Wanting-me-to-be-a-mystery-shopp-794587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North South Consumer Research Inc