Complaint Review: North Texas Tollway Authority

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: Craig — Ames Oklahoma
North Texas Tollway Authority
Plano, Texas USA

North Texas Tollway Authority NTTA NTTA is billing us for Toll Fees for a car we didn't own when the tolls were incurred Plano Texas

I am receiving notices from NTTA that I owe for toll fees incurred by a vehicle about a year before I owned it.  I have sent them copies of my title and vehicle history report showing that I didn't own the vehicle when the toll fees occured but them don't seem to understand that.

I see on the internet there are several complaints about NTTA.  Well, here is another complaint.  I don't intend to pay for toll fee charges that I didn't do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Texas-Tollway-Authority/Plano-Texas-75026/North-Texas-Tollway-Authority-NTTA-NTTA-is-billing-us-for-Toll-Fees-for-a-car-we-didnt-o-1115499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Texas Tollway Authority