Complaint Review: North West Electronics dba pcwizz101

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Terri — New Castle Pennsylvania U.S.A.
North West Electronics dba pcwizz101

North West Electronics dba pcwizz101 North West Electronics Took my money, did not send my item, continues to harass me even though I requested he stop. Internet, Internet

This man actually took my money on November 18th 2012 for a memory card and camera pen. As of 12/22/2012 I have yet to have received my pen. I filed a claim and left negative feedback. This business owner will NOT stop contacting me with harassing and threatening emails, phone calls and texts. In the short time after I filed my negative, there were two other negative reports that were filed against his feedback score.

Do NOT use this seller because he will take your money then will not send you the item you paid for. He will actually do whatever he can to minimize any negative feedback and increase his unearned profits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-West-Electronics-dba-pcwizz101/internet/North-West-Electronics-dba-pcwizz101-North-West-Electronics-Took-my-money-did-not-send-m-985837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North West Electronics dba pcwizz101