Complaint Review: North West Glass Art

• Updated: Tue, January 26, 2010

• Reported By: Nomad — Poughkeepsie New York United States of America
North West Glass Art
4320 196th SW Suite b626 Lynwood, Washington United States of America

North West Glass Art Chunky Glass Hired me to make there glass, then never paid for the order. Lynwood, Washington

*Author of original report: Glass on glass bong connection?

*Consumer Comment: Faxed to Court, will figure out revenue office this week

*Author of original report: Child Support

*Author of original report: You meen Swaom THing?

*Author of original report: False, I should sue for defimation of character!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This reporter is a felon, tax evader, had kid taken away by courts

I was promised my job back with North West Glass Art. They placed an order and I sent them UPS some of there order. Then I never recieved a payment for it. I have given them a year and I have writen them countless letters and emailed invoce copies and shipping reciepts. I also delayed filing a report because at the CHAMPS show in las vegas the owner of Goodstash water pipes and his friends caused a huge scean about me filing reports about there companies. All of them true then I guess this copmpany has jumped on the band wagon and ripped me off once again. I made glass for these people for years and I am never making aything for the pipe market ever again. These guys are the most untrustworthy people and unfriendly people I have ever met. Don't believe a word they say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-West-Glass-Art/Lynwood-Washington-98036/North-West-Glass-Art-Chunky-Glass-Hired-me-to-make-there-glass-then-never-paid-for-the-or-532416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North West Glass Art

Glass on glass bong connection?

AUTHOR: Nomad - (United States of America)

I was informed last week that all the bong makers have attacked TOny on the internet in return for his video on youtube.com . He threatened legal reprecussions due to there glass on glass bowl piece connection.

THese people are in conection with me but I had ntoihing to do with it. TOny is now blaming me for being out of style and other people are now upset with him other than me.

Personally since this situation, I am in medical school. I am working on my 3rd and 4th college diploma. I presently am very active in my community in sports. I do weight lifting and amrtial arts from the college. I also started a small jewelry company that I do part-time as a college student. I am planning to start my carear in another field other than art. Even know I am a college educated artist who graduated at the top of my SUNY classes twice. I am not interested in pursueing a full-time carear as an artist anymore or as an art teacher, even know I have been offered more than one teaching possition in glassblowing and other arts in my area.

Presently I also live in a community that has past laws, more than 20 year ago, that prohibit any head shops or smoke shops from opening in the area.

Please leave me alone! I quit making pipes and I do not need the business from this show or Tony or NWGA... or any other sketchy organization. It makes me look bad even getting involved at all.

Faxed to Court, will figure out revenue office this week

AUTHOR: GOODSTASH MOTHERFUCKER - (United States of America)

tax Evaders belong in prison.  Just so you know i just faxed a copy of that receipt from this complaint to the fax we had on file for the child support payments court division.

I also posted a pay scale and what a glassblower working for GOODSTASH for a year makes.  Well, beyond the minimum tax requirements for filing.

I guess when you sell 5 dollar pipes, paying taxes is not possible after you drug habit, coffee habit, self pity habit.

Swamp was told you lied and accused him of selling drugs.  i taught him how to fight after you got kicked.   Just spreading your lies is making you friends everywhere.

Last, a friend found post by you one grasscity and melting pot.  I also told the court collections office- you frequent places were illegal drugs are promoted and that minors have access and buy pipes from pedophiles and tax evaders.

You wanted to play.  Welcome to the GAME.  Don't forget to come wipe the floor with me at CHAMPS.  The youtube crowd is eagerly awaiting the video.  I will be posting in here when i get back from champs and you don't show.  use that Million dollar trust fund....roflmao  even a million pesos is a joke.

Child Support

AUTHOR: Nomad - (United States of America)

Yes, my boss Tony in LA did not pay my child support. So when I quit and came home I got into trouble for not paying child support. No one thought that I would get into trouble because of it. But when I went to court they did not like the excuse and I was charged with a violation, which is not a crime, and I went to jail for 30 days.

Now my family has to pay the child support and take it out of my multi-million dollar inheritance. Which is not a big deal to me....

Being lied to by Tony and having to go to jail for 30 days was. Yes.

You meen Swaom THing?

AUTHOR: Nomad - (United States of America)

Yea, Swamp Thing at goodstash had a audi filled with kids stop on the street and they claimed that Swamp sopld them pot and cheated them out of the weiught and they had a scale. So I did not get involved because I do not sell pot that I bought from the medical clinic in LA.

Then the kids all jumped him. I stood there for 10 seconds and then was like guys if you beet this guy to the ground and start kicking him, I am jumping in. Then the guys grabbed swamps skateboard and took off.

Why should I fight for a drug dealer who ripped off a bunch of local kids? I am not getting involved and swamp thing got his ass kicked. Nothing was broken and he did not have to go to the hospitol. Way better then if that happened in NEw York.

Look I do not fight other peoples battles!

False, I should sue for defimation of character!

AUTHOR: Nomad - (United States of America)

First of all I have a lawyer and accountant for an uncle who has handled my families taxes for our entire life. This statment is far from true. First of all I would file a tax return and get a tax refund because I do not earn enough money to have to pay into the system.

Plus do you hear how threatening this guy is. He is making false claims and threats so that people end up in prison. This is his idea of being a business person.

Tony is not an attorney anymore and this kind of talk is not what sales people do.

I would kick tony's ass all over champs. Plus he does not even know how to blow glass. Look Tony I am not scared of you! You are a lower midle class scum bag who claims "To kill people and there entire family for a living." Of course you have to pay taxes to hide where your money comes from.

Me, I have a date today I am getting ready for with a sucessfull attonrey in Manhattan. Not a burn-out waistoid drug parafanalia dealer from the toilet of souther california. I meen this guy did not even  get raised by his parents because they were drug addicts. He was raised in the system on my taxes and then jopined the miliary for a college education. Which he never used! I am upset we had to pay taxes to raise this kind of anti-social  dirt bag.

Nothing in this statement that Tony made is true.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This reporter is a felon, tax evader, had kid taken away by courts

AUTHOR: GOODSTASH MOTHERFUCKER - (United States of America)

Damon Beaudry (nomad-spelled backwards) Has not filed tax, in atleast 5 years. Has accused glass companies that he has tried to hack his shit to and begged his way into for more training. Everyone from (Chameleon to Goodstash)/

This human waste, posted a complaint after he pretended to be an experienced glassblower and wasted out of the system in two weeks at GOODSTASH.  He then begged his way back, (Goodstash didn't know he posted)  In his first post after he washed out, he accused Me a person adopted by a jewish family of being a nazi and building a concentration camp.  My last name is actually Cantor.  Love to know where i hide 20 illegal mexicans, cause those bitches owe me a ton of glass, cause i haven't seen any of it.

The scene he mentions at Champs, was me daring him to call me a liar to my face.  He is and always will be a loser, liar and felon.

Damon has had his daughter taken from him by the court, has been jailed for refusing to pay child support.  He stood and watched a person that he was with get mugged by two smaller kids, late night as they walked home. Too pussy to go two on two.

Damon you are a piece of shit, I will be forwarding your copy of the receipt your posted to the New York Court to prove you did have unreported income.  Bubba has missed you in jail.