Complaint Review: North West Glass - Chunky Glass Pipes

• Submitted: Wed, January 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: Momadragonfly07 — new castle Pennsylvania U.S.A.
North West Glass - Chunky Glass Pipes
4320 196th st sw ste. b626 lynnwood, Washington United States of America

North West Glass - Chunky Glass Pipes Chunky glass pipes Never ships out items lynnwood, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Cheap Fast and Amazing

I was stupid for not researching a company before ordering from them and got burned.  Now that I see I'm not the only one I will do whatever it takes to help those other people get justice.  I ordered a few glass items and of course never recieved them.  I've seen similar reports about the same thing.  I got charged on my credit card...  but the strange thing about that is the money was actually reversed 2 days prior to the actual charge.. ok.  Then I get a e-mail with a tracking number... that the post office after like a week STILL has no information on... so.  Did I get a fake tracking # or is Greg using the package for a coffee table?....With all the money he's stole from people he should be a millionaire by now.  These people WILL get whats coming to them for ripping people off.  DO NOT ORDER FROM NORTHWEST GLASS or CHUNKY GLASS>  they are one in the same and apparently you have to be pretty damn special or threaten them enough times to actually get what you paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-West-Glass-Chunky-Glass-Pipes/lynnwood-Washington-98036/North-West-Glass-Chunky-Glass-Pipes-Chunky-glass-pipes-Never-ships-out-items-lynnwood-W-557309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North West Glass - Chunky Glass Pipes

Cheap Fast and Amazing

AUTHOR: Bubble Bobble - (United States of America)

I ordered a Color Change Double Bubbler about 3 or 4 days ago, now I have it, rarely has anything come to me so fast from the other side of the country.  It is absolutely beautiful and I cant believe I got it for $40 (Ive seen them else where, and not as...well, chunky as this AND for $60-80)  From the looks of what I recieved and whats on the site. Chunky glass pipes are chunky, every facet and joint is sculpted and clean also.  From a sculptural standpoint it flows and has a modest organic presence consistent throughout the peice.

A statement from the company itself has been issued which addresses most of the complaints against them.  An employee stated they were unable to procure credit authorization for a period of time.  None of the customers were charged and of course the orders were put on hold.

However, I got fast service and a truly superb product for a very generous price...It would appear their catastrophe was brief and long ago and they are no doubt better for it, to quote Jason Lyttle of Grandaddy... its ok, we learn this way...