Complaint Review: North american Award Center

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: greenetea — Richmond Virginia United States of America
North american Award Center
po box 219240,1401 armour road Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

North american Award Center Got me for about 100 dollars in money orders, til they sent me 20 letters in one day with the same contests, I caught on Kansas City, Missouri

I recieved letter for a sweepstakes, so I decided what the heck I will try this contest they presented tome.

i sent them several money orders for the contest to promote me to the next level of the contest.

Well I kept send them money order after money order until one day I recieved 20 letters, no lie in the mail at the same contest stating I hadn't completed the requirements.  then i looked up scams,and found them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-american-Award-Center/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121/North-american-Award-Center-Got-me-for-about-100-dollars-in-money-orders-til-they-sent-m-964245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North american Award Center