• Report: #1020172

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Highlands New Jersey United States of America
North american award center
1401armour rd. Kansas city, mo. 64121-9240 1401 armour rd., Massachusetts United States of America

North american award center naac has been sending me notification that I will come into money buy sending them money. At this point I have sent them alot, having me believe it was from pch. I am 62 years of age and reeally could Ripped off a senior myself which I am sure not the only one.We are on fixed incomes & they should pay. 1401 armour rd., Massachusetts

I am so disapointed in myself for falling for I thought winning some extra money. I am a senior and on a fixed income but I guess this is who they target. I have been sending money for awhile until my friend went on line and checked it out and told me it was a scam. Shame on me but I know they would not do this to the elderly in there family, or maybe they would. I have lost a few hundred and hope these people get what they dish out. this company is North American Award Center 1401Armour rd.Kansas City,M.O. 64121-9240

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-american-award-center/1401-armour-rd-Massachusetts-64121-9240/North-american-award-center-naac-has-been-sending-me-notification-that-I-will-come-into-mo-1020172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North american award center